Friday, July 3, 2009

Marketting meets hr and then.....

Dear #@$%$#$%$

Sub : Offer of LOve!
Ref : Book Exchange

Dearest &*^&$%@#%$,

With reference to the meeting held between us on 13th June at 1500 hours , I would like to raise voice of Employee and present myself as a prospective lover.Being a loser all my life , coutiously our affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatiblity would be made permanent.I have competed my goal settings and positive year end appraisal (e1) would lead to promotion from lover to spouse( actually it should be "R" to "S" - Rascal to Sucker).

The expenses incurred for books , coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally by raising an SF. Later based on your performance , I might take up a larger share of expenses.I request you to kindly respond within 10 days of receiving this letter , failing which , this offer would be cancelled without further notice .

Thank you in anticipation

Regards

No comments: