Sunday, November 23, 2008

I&YOU


I am Test match you 20-20

I Am hmt you tag/espirit

I am hot summer you spring

I am old hindi you rock music

I am maruti you ferrari

I am onida outdated you LG

I am anil kumble you sania

I am tractor you yamaha/ninja

I am plain roti you butter paneer kulcha

I am stray dog you polished pet cat

I am stay pond you flowing stream

I am motel you 5 star

I am post mail you email

I am ms access you sql/oracle 8i

I am c++ you java/bluetooth

I am pan masala you chewing gum

I am kings you marlboro

I am sitar you guitar

I am psu you multinational

I am rimjhim you pepsi

I am lifebuoy you lux

I am sunil dutt you katrina

I am bsnl you vodafone

I am dhaka you new jeresy


ButI am happy you sad

I am satisfied you not

I am relaxed you troubled

I am simple you comples

I am humble you arrogant

I like you you hate

I love you you not

I don't need you , you need

I for India, you for youth

why we are together

I am married you unsure

I like being I

Now you are also becomin I

Now we are not I and you

Now we are we

Now we are us

Us stands for understanding

No comments: