Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Breathe

Breathe

I want to breathe now
in a fresh air
fresh from terrorism,khaki gunda's
fresh from illetracy,poverty
its claustrophobic here
wanna throw away my mask
and breathe free
I want to breathe now
in a fresh air


I had roamed around the globe to get fresh air
have seen around the world in 80 treasures too
seen 1MM % inflation in zimbawawe
and seen financial crisis in US
seen nikkei,dow jones crashing
9/11 attack is still visible in my unfaded memories
but even purity of antarctica ,couldn't provide me fresh air
even Mount everest summit , couldn't provide me fresh air
I want to breathe now
in a fresh air


Sometimes I think is God breathing in fresh air?
With Global warming, pollution is effecting clouds,rainfall also
I don't want to see God wearing oxygen mask and coughing
Sun getting up early and working late
his team members stars, are not star performers now
there is no team effort,no goal,no vision,no objective
Moon is deprived of its own light
I want to breathe now
in a fresh air


Sun also wants 9 - 5 kind of job
where in he shuts his pc at 5 , go home and spend time with family
no blackberry usage when on holidays with wifey moon and pluto as kid
but irony is that he is not able to meet his wife
still come to office smiling,with helping attitude
he doesn't like any disturbance in his routine life
he doesn't like his boss shouting onto him
he doesn't want to change the status quo
he doesn't want to breathe in fresh air
but I want to breathe now
in a fresh air

No comments: